By taking this course you will satisfy the 18 Hour Community Association Manager Prelicensure Requirement. Purchase of this course gives you unlimited access to this course and the Prelicensure Practice Questions.
ONLINE CAM COURSE LLC is a State Approved Community Association Manager Prelicensure Education Provider (#0006792). Our Prelicensure curriculum was designed to provide you with exactly what you need to know to pass the State Exam, delivered in a way specifically designed to ensure you retain what you've learned. Subject matter includes:
- State and federal laws pertaining to the operation and management of community associations
- Procedures for noticing and conducting community association meetings
- Preparation of community association budgets
- Insurance matters relating to community associations
- Management skills, and association maintenance
Comes with PROMO CODE for unlimited ACCESS to our PRELICENSURE PRACTICE QUESTIONS COURSE with Hundreds of multiple choice practice questions.
Course must be completed within six (6) months of purchase. Access to the Course and Practice Questions last for one (1) year or until you receive your Community Association Manager's License from the state of Florida. All quizzes and the 50 question final course exam may be repeated until you receive a passing grade.