By taking this course you will satisfy the 18 Hour Community Association Manager Prelicensure Requirement. Course must be completed within six (6) months of purchase.
ONLINE CAM COURSE LLC is a State Approved Community Association Manager Prelicensure Education Provider (#0006792). Our Prelicensure curriculum was designed to provide you with exactly what you need to know to pass the State Exam, delivered in a way specifically designed to ensure you retain what you’ve learned. Subject matter includes:
- State and federal laws pertaining to the operation and management of community associations
- Procedures for noticing and conducting community association meetings
- Preparation of community association budgets
- Insurance matters relating to community associations
- Management skills, and association maintenance
All quizzes and the 50 question final course exam may be repeated until you receive a passing grade.
If you would also like unlimited access to our PRELICENSURE PRACTICE QUESTIONS COURSE with Hundreds of multiple choice practice questions to help prepare for the State Exam, instead, purchase the Premium Package Prelicensure Course + Practice Questions.